- Vitamins & Vitaminized Mineral Complexes
C, E and β-carotene Vitamin complex with trace element Iron.
Composition per capsule
β-carotene (Vitamin A) - 2 mg; α-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin C) - 5 mg; Ascorbic acid (Vitamin E) - 25 mg; Fe (as Sulphate) - 20 mg. Package 20 capsules.
Specified complex action of Vitamins and trace element Fe.
Indications for usage
- prevention of Fe deficiency anemia (in particular, during lactation in women of childbearing age, teenagers during intensive growth, in elderly persons, Fe deficiency in diet, higher demand in Fe, chronic hemorrhage, lower Fe absorption syndrome);
- prevention and treatment of Vitamins C, E, A and Fe deficiency;
- to decrease unfavorable environment effect and bad habits;
- to enhance the resistance to chill;
- higher physical and mental load and stress;
- rehabilitation period, in particular after infections;
- asthenia of various etiologies;
- unbalanced and deficient diet.
Preventive remedy and complex treatment for teenagers after 14 and adults 1 capsule 3 times a day during 1-3 months till complete Fe supply, repeat several times during a year.