- Vitamins & Vitaminized Mineral Complexes
C, E and β-carotene Vitamin complex with trace element Zinc.
Composition per capsule
β-carotene (Vitamin A) - 6 mg; α-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) - 30 mg; Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) - 100 mg; Zn - 8 mg. Package 20 capsules.
Pharmacological action is specified by complex action of Vitamins and trace element Zn.
Indications for usage
- prevention and treatment of Vitamins C, E, A and Fe deficiency;
- to enhance the resistance to chill;
- higher physical and mental load and stress;
- rehabilitation period, in particular after infections;
- asthenia of various etiologies;
- complex therapy of alcohol abstinence syndrome and nicotine dependence;
- unbalanced and deficient diet.
Intake after meals. For prevention children after 14 and adults 1 capsule 1 time daily during 1-3 months several courses a year. Therapeutic dose is indicated by the physician.