- Vitamins & Vitaminized Mineral Complexes
C, E and β-carotene Vitamin complex with trace element Iodine.
Composition per capsule
β-carotene (Vitamin A) - 6 mg; α-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) - 15 mg; Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) - 75 mg; Potassium iodine (as I) - 0.1 mg. Package 20 capsules.
Pharmacological action is specified by complex action of Vitamins and trace element I.
Indications for usage
- complex therapy of diffuse non toxic goiter in teenagers and adults;
- to supply I deficiency and to prevent endemic goiter and goiter recurrence after surgical removal, and after complex therapy of goiter with thyroid hormones;
- prevention and treatment of Vitamins C, E, A and Fe deficiency;
- to enhance the resistance to chill;
- higher physical and mental load and stress;
- rehabilitation period, in particular after infections;
- asthenia of various etiologies;
- unbalanced and deficient diet.
Intake after meals. For prevention in teenagers after 14 and adults 1 capsule daily 1-3 months, repeat several times a year.